Wednesday, July 4, 2012

SECOND CHANCE

 One of the PRETTIEST and KIND woman I have met in my life [honestly speaking]. Since the day she accepted my friend request in Facebook I feel happy -- why? after all our misunderstandings, our gap due to some "private" matter and our "NOT SO" good connection, she finally gave me a chance to start and build a new friendship-relationship with her. This really made me feel happy and accepted.

We used to have conversations through text messages as well as through facebook. She is sweet, lovable, loving [it shows], caring, God-fearing and what can I say FUN to be with. 

Our FIRST meet together was at Food Court at SM Baguio. She was wearing her school uniform and she was with her friend. I don't know how to approach her [a little bit shy] but she's the one who called me. We ate at Greenwich and after that we went to Caltex just near her school [she has a class at 4pm :)]. We just talk, share stories and just had fun.

This is our First picture together:
At Caltex -- 13th of July'2011


 And the SECOND meet up was more fun. This time I had my son with us together and her friend too. I was going to inquire for a birthday party for my son at McDonald's that's why we decided to just meet there. While waiting for her friend we munch up some French Fries and Sundaes. We then took photos, had a nail art conversations and more. After that, we went to SYBLINGS NOOK at SM and soon went to different destinations already.

                                                         21st of July'2011

with my baby boy
have some sundae :D
with her friend :)


<<--- at Syblings Nook SM Baguio












 And DONE -- It's OVER. I thought our friendship will last long but I screwed up. A little conversation with my friend ended our relationship but I asked for forgiveness. Sincere apology and hope everything will be back to the way it was before. I know I hurt her feelings and I am really SORRY. I didn't mean to say something like that to her. Every time I remember what happened I feel sorry for myself. I lost a dear friend and now I am asking for a SECOND CHANCE. I am still hoping that after all that happened we can start a new beginning AGAIN [for the second time around] and if given a chance I'll PROMISE myself and to her that I will never ever screw up again.

  Published this 5th of JULY'2012 at 12:05am : It is her SPECIAL DAY and I would like to dedicate this blog to her and of course greet her a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May all your wishes come true. More blessings and birthdays to come. Take care always pretty lady. And I want you to remember that I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I MISS YOU TE and I LOVE YOU <3 enjoy your day :)

My birthday Cake for you. CHEERS!!



*BitterSweet26_09*

No comments:

Post a Comment